What can I do to save on my power bill?
• Fluorescent lighting is more efficient than incandescent lighting. You should change all your lights to fluorescent.
• Make sure all your thermostats are programmable.
• Have an electrician check your meter socket and circuit panel.
• Consider upgrading your interior wiring.
• Consider installing new electrical service.
• Check out our energy saving tips.
Will my power bill go down if I upgrade my service?
There is often a reduction in the electric bill when service is upgraded.
Will I save energy if I leave my lights on?
No, this is not true. It is always better to turn lights on when you enter a room and off when you exit a room rather than just leave them on continuously.